Sabtu, 09 April 2011

QiQi's version of top 8 idols

I have my own version of top 8 (Kpop) idols. Well, it actually began when Ines told me and Dista her version of top 5 idols. I was thinking about mine too, and then finally decided that 5 are not enough! Kekekeke~~ That’s why I choose 8 instead. And I am wondering if they belong in one group what would it be and what would its name! Kekekeke~~

So, here they are:

1. My all-time-prince Choi Siwon (SUPER JUNIOR)

Feb 10, 1987 (real birthday: Apr 7, 1986).

Why I like him: I have no words to describe him. He’s just….perfect!




2. The Evil Magnae Cho Kyuhyun (SUPER JUNIOR)

Feb 3, 1988

Why I like him: I melt every time I hear his voice! And his evilness towards his hyungs just makes him even more attractive!





3. The Mood Maker Kim Heechul (SUPER JUNIOR)

July 10, 1983.

Why I like him: I like him for being crazy and outspoken!! And he successfully turned an anti into a fan (read: ME).



4. Lee Jinki a.k.a Onew (SHINee)

Dec 14, 1989

Why I like him: the Super LOL SHINee’s leader!! I wonder why God send someone like him on earth..! His voice is amazing though..

*p.s : saya ga berani masang banyak2 anak SHINee, takut di-bash sama Dista!



5 & 6. Jung Yunho a.k.a U-Know and Shim Changmin a.k.a Max (DONG BANG SHIN KI)

Feb 6, 1986 / Feb 18, 1988

Why I like them: Jangan suruh saya memilih salah satu dari mereka, karena bakalan ga bisaaa!! They’re both HOT and SEXY!




7. Nickhun Horvejkul (2PM)

June 24, 1988

Why I like him: The Uber Cute Thai Prince! Nice body, cool dance, speaks English fluently, why can I not like him? :D



8. Jung Byung Hee a.k.a G.O (MBLAQ)

Nov 6, 1987

Why I like him: beberapa waktu yang lalu saya nonton Strong Heart edisi Rain and he was there! And I fell for him right after.. *mengingatkan saya pada seseorang*

3 komentar:

  1. Dista version of top 8 idols:

    1. SHINee Onew
    2. SHINee Onew
    3. SHINee Onew
    4. SHINee Onew
    5. SHINee Key
    6. SHINee Minho
    7. SHINee Taemin
    7. SHINee Jonghyun

    BalasHapus
  2. Waaaah akuuu sukaaaaaaaaaa!!! terutama sama Siwon Oppa, Kyun juga sih hehe :P
    oia mbak bisa request Sungminnya gak??? haha :P

    miss u hun..

    BalasHapus